Faith Mission Statement
• We believe in one God, God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ our Savior & redeemer, and the Holy Spirit our comforter and daily guide.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, is the only begotten Son of God, that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
• We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct. We teach from the New Living Translation, the King James Version and the Amplified Bible versions, that is 66 books, written by 40 authors. We do not add to it nor take away from it.
• We believe in the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost, and we are committed in making the latter, the former.
• We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and we believe you must confess it with your mouth and believe it in your heart.
• We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption. Isaiah 53:5.
• We believe in all the gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4). We believe that all of these are available to believers.
• We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ. Revelation 22:12- “See, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me, to repay all according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”